Monday, July 28, 2008

Island Park Idaho

We went on a family vacation to Island Park Idaho (Which is absolutely beautiful) this last week with my sister Kim. It was her husband Daniel’s family reunion and they let us tag along. They all were so great and treated us like we were part of the family. My mom and dad went to the reunion as well. All of the activities were so much fun. Daniel has a boat which we pulled a tube behind and we rented jet skis on one of the days. I personally loved the jet skis and so did my kids.
I know that this is a lot of new posts so I hope you don't get to bored!



This is Chris jumping off of a rock. It looks like his foot is on the rock but he is really in mid air. It also was a lot scarier than it looked.

5 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Your pictures turned out great, I wish I wouldn't have forgotten my camera! The kids sure had a fun time together though!! That was a fun vacation!

aprilhoyt said...

So you were all the way in Idaho and didn't come visit me! haha, like you knew I was here, right? We only just moved here 3 weeks ago. It looks fun, I'm going to have to check it out! and we're planning a trip to Yellowstone before the kids start school!

Donna/Mom said...

hi April,

I thought you were in Utah. What are you doing in Idaho? Hope you are loving it.

donna stanger

pullinforfun said...

How fun!! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. I really would love to actually take a vacation, one day when Britt can get some time off in the summer! Your pictures turned out great.
Lori

Adam and Dani said...

Looks like so much fun!