Sunday, April 20, 2008

Embarrassed!

Oh my gosh my house was such a mess!!! This is my blogger friend Jessica Rabbit from Utah. Yes, she is as beautiful as she looks. Her mom Donna(Stanger Family on my blog) told her that I would kill her if she just dropped by. Do you think that stopped her? NO-WAY she came over anyway!!! I had to make them search for a clean place just to take the picture. I had a feeling I should have cleaned up. This is a reason to always keep a clean house and never take a break. Plus my hair is a mess and I have a ZIT! Jessica is someone you don't want to look gross in front of! I bet she doesn't get ZITS! The truth is I'm glad that she did stop by.
It was good to see you Jessica even if you do look like a beauty queen all the time. I would have been sad if you didn't come and see me while you were here.


4 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Don't feel bad about the house, I think that every mother/wife feels that way about their own home. The only people I know that can keep there house clean for drop of the hat visits are those without kids:)! You always look good when I see you!

Jensen Family said...

You look fine Sandi, your hair isn't messy its all curled and pretty! And I have never seen your house dirty, there might be toys out from the kids but your house is always clean! That is a big zit, though! Totally Just Kidding, I know you would have given me a hard time so had to do the same to you!!

jessica rabbit said...

I thought you looked fine and I definitely didn't think your house looked like a mess. But I know what you mean....My mom knew you wouldn't like us just showing up, but I insisted. Cause I'm such a brat! =) (I get it from her!) Anyways, you looked fine and I didn't even notice the zit til you said something. I'm so glad I got to see you. Your kids are adorable and I'm jealous of your new kitchen! I should be back again the 2nd week of June...with kids.

Donna/Mom said...

Sandi you are sooooo funny! You know I love you. You did not have to look for a clean spot to take pic. You are always just as beautiful as Jess. It was a fun visit. Thanks for indulging us