Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm a big fat blogger looser!! I haven't posted in so long that I don't know how I can catch up!!! I have been posting pictures to FB but not here. I'm not even sure where to start! So I will just start with what is most on my mind and that is Chris my oldest. He graduated from high school in may and left for Marine boot camp July 18th and will graduate Oct. 15th! I had no idea that it would be so hard to say goodbye! I absolutely hate him being gone. I do love to get letters from him and am counting down the days for his return. Even if it is only for 10 days. Then he will have to leave us again for more Marine training. I'm posting some pictures of his high school graduation and his going to boot camp party.


High school graduation





Leaving for Boot camp party





3 comments:

Skousen Seven said...

Its about time you blogged! It's like you haven't had anything else going on since May 5!!!!!
Love, love, love Chris:) He is such an amazing man. You have raised a great kid!!
Thanks for all of your support on my new journey:) Love you much!!!!!

Shawn said...

You have such a beautiful family! A BIG Thanks goes out to to Chris for serving this Great Country

Jensen Family said...

Finally an update! Not like I didn't know what was going on or anything! You are a great momma and we are proud of Chris!